Friday, March 19, 2010

A Baby Shower for Amy!



I was asked to make the invitations for my cute sister-in-law Amy's upcoming baby shower being held at my parents house in April. I decided to try to be crafty (it's really against my nature), but I actually ended up having a good time making these.
I still need to decide if I'm going to crochet flowers for hair clips to put in the invitations or not. It all depends on how much time I have. I think it would be a nice touch if I can make the time.
Here's just an example of the invitations I've made. Each one is different from the next. I didn't do the traditional baby shower invitation, but decided to go with a colorful spring time pallet.

3 comments:

  1. Sista I loooove them! How cute! See I knew you were crafty-love you!
    Missy Moo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful job you have done on the invitations!! Your talent never ends! Thanks so much for all your help! Can hardly wait for the big day! Love Ya! mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay...I am so excited. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete