Last night, I smeared the toilet seat with peanut butter and even put a little on the toilet paper roll. It looked disgusting! When Anthony finally came upstairs (around 2 a.m., mind you), I heard this sweet little "Brooke....are you feeling okay?". I started snickering and couldn't cover up that I had made a silly prank. I made him think I was really sick and left the bathroom in a nasty state.
Here are my other pranks I'm planning on doing to him today (I'll have to thank the young women of my ward for some of their ideas):
- Put liquid soap on the doorknob to the house from the garage (so he can't open the door)
- Give him a shower of butter- basically, you carve a bar of soap out of a stick of butter. It looks and feels just like soap. He takes showers at night, so I should have time to prepare this. This one will be hilarious!
Brooke, you are a stinker!! The toliet seat must have really grossed him out!! I know it did me! I really like the one about the bar of butter!! I wish I could think of something cleaver to do to your dad!! Maybe I'll use one of your ideas!! APRIL FOOLS, are'nt we all!!
ReplyDeletehahahahhaha, HAHAHHAHAH, heheheheh, hHAHAHAHHAHHHHHAAA!!! Oh man, I am all kicks and giggles reading that. Even though I know what you did and had heard the story, that is just the funniest! You could be the coolest person ever!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME is all I have to say! Good job sista!
ReplyDeleteMissy Moo