Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Growing Belly


I'm starting to wonder how long I'll be able to use the old hair elastic through the button loop trick much longer (see picture demonstrating something similar). I'm still in that funky not quite ready for maternity clothes, but all my pants are too tight, phase. Anthony told me this morning that he loves my belly (while rubbing it, mind you). I guess I'll just have to get used to the idea that I'm going to get rounder. While watching the finale' of "Biggest Loser" last night, it was a bit frustrating knowing that I'm only going to get bigger. All those contestants looked amazing! One of my favorite shows ever!

4 comments:

  1. Sister,
    You're too cute! I've heard the point you're at is the hardest,the in-between phase. Some of my friends would use safety pins to pin their pants together, but I like your idea of a hair elastic better (more give). Hope you're feeling good, love you:)
    Missy Moo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke! Congrats on the baby! SO SO SO SO SO excited for you and Anthony!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man, at least you are already like 13 weeks. I felt that way at 8 weeks. I had to buy two sets of maternity clothes! And at least Anthony rubs you belly and says he lovies it because that wasn't Kevin's idea of cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi cute daughter of mine ! You make a beautiful mommy ! Try to enjoy your pregnancy. Don't worry about how big your tummy gets ! I always looked at pregnancy as a time to enjoy good food and not worry about the waistline. You'll have plenty of time after the baby comes to worry about weight. Dad and I love you tons !!!!
    Your old mom

    ReplyDelete