Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Waiting.. again!

Yesterday I had my meeting with my boss to let her know that I wasn't planning on returning to work unless I could work from home and work part time (20 hours a week). I was positive they were going to say that the request was impossible. Well, my boss is now going to her boss to find out if that is do-able. It would be fantastic if I could just work 20 hours a week and from home! It would be perfect for me, but I just don't know if 3M will allow it. I'm not keeping my hopes up, since last time we discussed working from home it was rejected (after being approved and buying all new home office furniture). By the way, here are some photos of the office. It's a little messy, but the cabinets are up.
Also, Anthony officially graduated from Graduate School! He's now got his Masters degree! Way to go! We even have a spot on the wall in the office for the new diploma (once we get the new fancy frame). That's one diploma (BS degree) for me, three for Anthony (2 BS and one Masters- overachiever!). He'll be walking on May 6th.

The picture we hung on the wall in the office. I love how it matches the carpet.


We just barely put up the cabinets and the dry erase boards. We still need to get some dry erase markers, but for now we have cute pictures of Cory posted.

We have a lot more desk space than we did with the two prior desks combined. I really like this set up from Ikea.



1 comment:

  1. Sista,
    That picture is my favorite :) Good luck with the meeting on Thursday. What a compliment that they would be willing to consider it again. Hope you're doing good-love ya!
    Missy Moo

    ReplyDelete