Friday, March 25, 2011

4 Months!

Super baby!

There was a little piece of lint in his pit.... I noticed that after I took the photo.

Stylin'

He'll grow out of this car seat before you know it!

Time has flown by! Cory is now 4 months old (well, he is on the 26th which is tomorrow, so close enough). I just cannot imagine life without him! He is so sweet and has the best personality. We just love and adore this little man! His 4 month appointment is next week. I'll post his stats then. Also, look for his blessing photos coming soon (he'll be blessed on the 27th, along with 4 other babies!).

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I miss him! He is huge! You guys are such a great family! I can't wait to see the blessing pics and the appt. stats! Does he roll over? Cora didn't until she was 6 months, but I think that is a little late. Anyway, we miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is he!! Where does he get his charming wardrobe? I never see him in the same thing. Want to hug and kiss him and put my leave my lipstick all over his sweet little neck!!! Can't get enough of Cory!

    ReplyDelete