Wednesday, July 27, 2011

8 Months! ... and one day



Cory turned 8 months yesterday! I was a slacker and didn't get around to posting about it until today. He's had many milestones lately. He's border-line crawling these days. He can go in reverse, but forwards is still not quite mastered. He has been sitting unassisted for over a month now. He rolls around so much! It makes diapering him nearly impossible. He gets angry if you take toys away, or give him the wrong toy. He peers around corners looking for Rocko. He plays "peek-a-boo". He plays the drums with his spoon. He even can hold himself up when just holding onto furniture. My absolute favorite thing is when he reaches his arms out to you so that you will pick him up.

Baby proofing the house is next on my list of to-do's.

2 comments:

  1. Heartmelting!!! He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see if Cory likes the animals at the zoo! He's growing up way, way to fast! I love that you take monthly pictures of him!! What a sweet litle guy!

    ReplyDelete