Wednesday, March 7, 2012

10 Photos I Stole from Anthony

Anthony is so talented that I just have to brag. Here are some photos he has taken of my favorite subject.


Our rockstar doesn't need pants!




Bath time is the best!


Derp!



Valentine's day with Grandpa



Living Planet Aquarium




Box seat for the Superbowl




Attitude




Cory and Elijah



Budding talent




Splash!



On a side note, Cory had his 15 month appointment and he's doing really well. He's 33rd percentile in weight, 54th percentile in height, and 96th percentile in head. He's our little lollipop!

2 comments:

  1. The pictures were certainly worth the wait!!! Cory's growing up way to fast! Grandma Kris would like to put him in a big bubble, keep him safe, and keep him from getting any bigger! Thanks for sharing the little love of your life with all of us! (Anthony being the big love, of course)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked all these photos. Super cute. It was fun seeing you guys a couple weeks ago.

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete