Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Commuter's special

This morning we woke up to a beautiful blanket of fresh, white snow. I debated whether or not I should wait out the commute and work from home until about 9 am. I decided that I would, and stayed home until about 9.
I got everything packed into the car to go; I even remembered to bring the calendar that Anthony made for me. I got into work and was happy that the drive wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be and then, I realized something. I forgot my purse! I drove all the way to work, walked in the building and then had to turn around and drive all the way back home in the snow just to get my purse. I would have just left it at home, but I had my drivers license and wallet inside it. Needless to say, I made it to work about an hour later than I had originally anticipated.

No comments:

Post a Comment