Tuesday, December 22, 2009

First Time Blogger


Okay, I always promised myself that I wouldn't be one of those people that thinks that everyone wants to know what's going on in their life at all times, but I've found that lately the only way for me to be able to keep in touch with people is to check out their blogs. I guess that's a sign that I better "join the crowd".

Here's a little background information.... my husband Anthony and I celebrated our 6th anniversary just a few days ago. We don't have any kids (just a hilarious boston terrier name Rocko who take up most of our attention anyway). I'm suspecting that most of my posts will be Rocko-related. I apologize ahead of time.

2 comments:

  1. OH what a sweet face:) Love you guys!
    Missy Moo Moo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are a blogger!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete