
January was a great month and I feel bad that I haven't blogged about it. Here are some of the wonderful things that happened in January 2010:
- Wedding- Cousin Hailey Flinders and Andrew Harper: January 29th
Anthony and I had to both work so we were only able to go to the reception. Hailey was so beautiful and I had no idea that Brandon could sing and play the guitar so well. I love the Flinders family and feel bad that I forgot my camera. Someone, please do share your photos with us... I'm begging!
- Birthdays Galore!- Dad, Mom and Zach!
We celebrated the birthdays as a family at FatCats in Ogden. It was fun (but also a bit embarrassing) to see my mom dance at the bowling alley to "Baby got Back". It reminded me of where I got my "weird" gene. From what I can tell, she takes her dancing very seriously:o). We went to my parents house after bowling and proceeded to watch Zach "eat it" in the back yard on his cross country skis. I hope he's ok!
- Special Visits- Dawnell, Kimberly and Angela January 28- 31
What sweet little girls. Seeing them playing in the snow being pulled around on a sled by my dad on a four wheeler was a blast. Dawnell must share photos! Again, I forgot my camera. One of these days I'll just leave it in my purse so that I'll have no excuses. Kimberly has turned into such a sweet little girl. She was very complimentary to everyone at the bowling alley. She was the best cheerleader anyone could have. She also told me that she's good at bowling because she practices in her backyard. Angela was just as beautiful as I remember her. What well behaved little girls! It was so great to see Dawnell!
It was sooo much fun hanging out with you sis! If I remember right mom wasn't the only dancer at the bowling alley;) It's sad to have the girls gone:( Love you lots!
ReplyDeleteMissy