Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Anthony's Half Marathon 2010


This is Anthony's third year running the Salt Lake City Half Marathon. I ran last year and I have to say I was a bit jealous of him running again (it's my own fault for not preparing). It's quite an exciting race that runs right near our house.
Anthony's time this year was 2 hours 4 minutes and 57 seconds (2:04:57). I was so happy that I actually got to see him cross the finish line! The first year he ran (2008) I was stuck in traffic. The second year (2009), I was running so I didn't get to see him, but the third year (2010) was a charm. I was right next to the finish line and he even saw/heard me!
Congratulations, Anthony! You are amazing!

4 comments:

  1. Good job Anthony! Brooke I'm glad you finally got to cheer him on at the finish line. Woot! Woot!
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...that is a REALLY good time! Way to go Anthony. How come you didn't run this year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Anthony!!! I remember about 100 years ago when I ran with Doug 6 days a week for 5 miles each day! I was also 20 pounds lighter!!
    Those were the days!! Great run!! Keep up the good work!! It will keep you in great shape! You make us proud!
    Kris and Doug

    ReplyDelete