How is it even possible that I am still sick? It's officially been two weeks of sickness today. Anthony caught the cold as well and I had to take him to the Instacare on Sunday. The physician said that his eardrum was about to burst. Apparently, mine must have burst last week because I had some serious drainage (gross, I know). Anthony is on Amoxicilian, Sudafed (the real stuff) and Alieve. My pink eye has threatened to come back so I've started taking the drops again.
Unfortunately, I have to travel to Washington, DC next week for work. I hope my ears are okay on the plane. Sorry for all of the whining...... and I hope we didn't get anyone sick over Mother's day! Wish us well!
Oh I can't believe you are still sick! Poor Anthony! If you guys need anything please let me know. I love you:)
ReplyDeleteMissy Moo