Friday, June 10, 2011

Giant Guinea Pig



I think I want one. It's called a capybara and they live in Brazil. Anthony saw a herd of them (yes, they travel in herds) while he was on his mission. They are really gentle and sweet, and they bark like a dog.



My cute mom has a thing for miniature horses.... I guess I went the opposite direction and have a thing for giant guinea pigs.

2 comments:

  1. I admit the pig is cute, but you can't compare it to my darling little miniature horses!!! Our foal Dude, is playful just like a puppy. He runs after me and bits me on the butt! Hee Hee He also likes to play tug-a-war! Plus, he winnies every time he sees me! Now that's true love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister, I had to comment on this-Josh has wanted one of these for years-he loooves them!
    Missy Moo

    ReplyDelete