Friday, June 3, 2011

Snorking



Me and Cory are suffering from a cold. Boo on that! The weather finally gets nice and we are stuck inside with the sniffles and a cough. I'm blaming it on the doctor's office (we went there last week for Cory's shots). I haven't been really sick since Cory was born so I guess I should be thankful. I had a cold when he was born, but nothing other than that until now. I feel bad for Cory. He has to be "snorked" quite frequently. Snorking is what we call using the bulb syringe on his nose. He DOES NOT LIKE it!

1 comment:

  1. Bridger used to HATE the "snot sucker", as we call it, but he has had a recent change of heart. Now he gets this goofy little grin when ever I do it. His eyelids flutter as I suck and then he squints and grins. Such a goof.

    ReplyDelete