Friday, August 26, 2011

9 Months!




Cory turns 9 months old today! Some milestones that he's hit lately are:


  • Crawling- he goes backwards really well and is starting to lunge forwards now!

  • Saying Dada! (to pretty much everything)

  • Waving (not necessarily when he should, but he can do it!)

  • Pulling himself up in his crib. He'll stand up and suck on the top rail.

I don't know his stats yet because I can't get him into the doctor until next week. Once I have those I will post them. I do know he's getting bigger though, because he won't fit in anything but 12 month clothing.

He's the sweetest little guy and we love him to pieces!

2 comments:

  1. He's so cute! Watch out here comes the toddler :) He's so happy and smiley-love that little boy!
    Missy Moo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where has the time gone? Our sweet little grandson can't really be 9 months? Wish we had a time button we could push--I'd keep Cory at this age! It will be wonderful to see the little guy grow and make changes over the coming years!We love him so MUCH!!!!

    ReplyDelete