I promised Cory's 9 month stats, so here they are!
Length: 28.5 inches, 58%
Weight: 19.13 lbs, 26%
Head: 18.5 inches, somewhere in the 90's%
Cory's not very heavy, but the doctor says he's still doing good. I don't know why everyone thinks he's such a big boy when they see him, he's actually kind of little.
Cory only had to get the flu shot this time, but since he's not eating solids that well, they wanted him to get a blood test to make sure that momma's milk was still doing the trick and ensure that he wasn't low in iron. His bloodwork came out just right.
I feel bad for him because the phlebotomist that he had was HORRIBLE! She tried to find a vein in both arms, pricked his finger and then after Cory screaming and flailing, had to have someone else come and prick his heel. They eventually were able to get enough blood from his heel to do the test. I felt so bad for him, he was so traumatized by that stupid lady! I can't believe she even tried to find a vein in his arm in the first place... he's freaking 9 months old, lady! Enough of my venting... he's doing just fine now.
Poor sweetheart! Poor you. That happened to max. I was so mad.
ReplyDeleteAndrew is doing much better with "real" food. I give him tiny or mushed-up pieces of what we are eating. I wonder if he was like, "Baby rice cereal again? Cheats!"
It use to break my heart when the doctors and nurses would do things like that to you kids!! You feel like you need to protect your babies, because they count on us to protect them. I know what you were feeling, and it probably hurt you as much as it did little Cory. It's difficult being a parent! Sorry you and Cory had to go through that! I'm glad he's healthy and he still loves his mommy, don't worry!
ReplyDelete