Friday, February 26, 2010

Already have Spring Fever!




I've already started coming up with ideas for the spring growing season (I'm sure my mom is giggling with delight about winter coming to an end soon). I've seen these succulent wreaths before and I'm really thinking of trying to create one of my own in the spring. I've heard that they look fantastic as a centerpiece for outdoor furniture or even just hanging off of a fence as a focal point. I'm so excited, I may just jump the gun and create something like this before the crocus even bloom!

2 comments:

  1. Sista, how pretty! If you make one you'll have to show me how. Love you lots!
    Missy Moo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brooke!! I love the wreath made from Hen's and Chicks. I grow these little guys in my garden. Have you made your wreath yet? My crocus have been blooming for 2 weeks already. I even have mini daffodils blooming! I fertilized my lawn about a week ago. Now I'm just moving horse manure into the gardens getting ready to plant the vegies and the Canna Bulbs. Today is so cold and windy, I'm just looking out the window, hoping for a better day!! See you on the 26th!! mom

    ReplyDelete