
Yep! It's that time of year again! Anthony's birthday is today. He's turning 32 this year. This morning we ran to McDonald's for breakfast together before work (fancy, I know). It was nice to be able to talk a little at breakfast and spend some much needed time together. Now that I'm taking PMP cert courses and he's taking photography courses, the only time we really see each other is on the weekend where we spend most of our time at Home Depot purchasing items for the upcoming bathroom remodel.
Anthony pre-ordered a new iPhone yesterday and got the confirmation email last night. Phew.... that was a toughy! It was hard to get on the website to order. Both Anthony and I tried and the sites were slow or down (both At&t and Apple). I feel kind of bad not having a gift in hand for him this year. He'll have to wait until the end of the month before it delivers. Not a bad gift, though.
I also have Rachael's bachelorette party tonight, and Anthony has a photography class so we won't see each other much if at all tonight! Ughh! I'm such a bad wife! I am, however, having a shindig at Rodizio Grill on Friday (making the arrangements now).
ps- it rained last night and we don't have shingles or rain gutters (pictures to come shortly). They were able to get the tar paper down so I think we are okay.
Happy Birthday Anthony. Katie is super excited for the new iPhone, but we will probably wait until we can just walk in and get one. Rodizio's is the best by the way.
ReplyDeleteANTHONY! 32!! Such a good year for you I can tell. This year is going to be full of iphone happiness, baby loves, and visits from US! We can't wait to see you in July!
ReplyDeleteBROOKE! You are such a good pregnant wifey! Anthony is so lucky to have you! I definitely want to see pics of the roof! I wish we could go out with you guys this weekend, or anytime really. We miss you deeply! Hugs and kisses (and belly rubs) from a far coming your way!!
Happy Birthday Anthony !!
ReplyDeleteSounds like Brooke has big plans for you tonight ! See you on Sunday to celebrate !
Your favorite mother-in-law