Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Back in School


While all the neighborhood kids are out trolling the streets these days, because they have nothing better to do, I'm furiously studying. I just started my PMP (Project Management Professional) certification course yesterday. Wow, I had no idea how much work and studying this would be! I have a class every Tuesday and Thursday from 6-9 pm for two months solid, and then lots and lots of reading. It's all online, so at least I'm at home. Once I complete the course, I then have to sign up for the certification exam. It's a 200 question exam that takes 4 hours to complete. It's multiple choice, but all the questions are situational and very detailed. Other's I've talked to say it's pretty intense and you must know your stuff to pass. With my pregnancy brain, I've noticed that it's much harder to remember things (or say things correctly, for that matter). I'm hoping I retain all the information. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Brooke,
    I'm sure glad it's you going back to school and not your old mom. Just the thought of it makes me ill. Good luck with your studies ! I'm sure you'll pass with flying colors !
    Love Ya ! mom

    ReplyDelete