So, I read a little about the possible reason for my congestion. It's apparently called "
pregnancy rhinitis". Basically, your nasal passages freak out and it can last the entire pregnancy. It is usually caused by an increase in hormones. I'm hoping it only lasts a little while and not through the entire pregnancy. I also read that pregnant women are much more susceptible to getting colds and flu because the immune system is suppressed (in order to not attack the baby).
Update on Amy: Amy received her blood transfusion yesterday and was doing well enough to go home! We are so happy that their little family is all together at home!
Hey cute one,
ReplyDeleteSorry for all the congestion-I've heard rumors that snoring usually happens too-just a warning. hehe. Love you tons!
Missy Moo
I already snore! Oh no, poor Anthony will never get a wink of sleep between me and Rocko!
ReplyDelete