Friday, July 9, 2010

Finally, some photos!

Anthony and dad had to break the cast iron tub into many pieces to get it out.
Bye bye bathroom!
Demo begins!
The toilet had been "sinking" for a while now
Bathroom prior to remodel (looks cute, but there are lots of issues).



2 comments:

  1. I know I was there during the demolition of your bathroom, but it really looks scary in the picture!! I've got my fingers crossed that your dad and Anthony can put it back together! I think it will be beautiful when finished!
    Love Always, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...de ja vu! I have been there and I am so impressed with all the hard work! Not fun, especially when you are pregnant. But I am sure it is going to look amazing! And what I wouldn't give for my remodeled shower!!!! Send more pics, especially of the roof and tummy!

    xoxox

    Katie (not Kevin)

    ReplyDelete