Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Parents are Amazing!

Last Friday was Anthony's sister Rachael's wedding. His parents worked so hard to make the event memorable. It ended up being beautiful! The reception was held at the Cactus and Tropicals up the street from our home.
This week my parents have helped us gut our upstairs bathroom and completely manicured our yard! They've driven down on Monday and Tuesday and Anthony and Dad got to work tearing down the walls, breaking up the tile floor, and busting up the old cast iron tub. Yesterday we made the trip to the landfill and got rid of everything that made up the old bathroom.
My mom weeded, trimmed, primped, swept and did everything imaginable to the yard to make it look amazing! I've been so tired with the pregnancy that this effort by my mom made all the difference to me.
I spent all evening cleaning up the dust that accumulated over the entire upstairs floor from the demolition. I'm pretty tired today, but did about 1/100 of what everyone else did. I guess being pregnant has some perks ;o).
Rachael and Justin took my camera on their honeymoon so I have to depend on Anthony to take photos. I'll upload some soon (as soon as I can get Anthony to put them on the computer).

No comments:

Post a Comment