Sunday, September 12, 2010

Slowly but surely



Anthony and I took off Friday to work on the bathroom tile a bit. We also worked on it for a few hours on Saturday. I know it doesn't look like we covered a lot, but trust me, this was the hardest part of tiling so far. We finished the window sill and started working up the left hand side of the window. There are so many intricate cuts and paying attention to the horizontal line was key. We still need to finish the left side and work on the right side, then we can put the two inch trim around the entire shower tile. We are hoping we can finish it this week, but we will do the best we can with our schedules.

2 comments:

  1. Sister it's looking really good!
    Missy Moo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke, you and Anthony are doing a great job ! I know how difficult laying and cutting the tile can be, especially around corners. Before you know it you will be working on the baby's room ! That's when the fun really starts !!

    ReplyDelete