AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! FINALLY!!! I have been checking your blog like 5 times a day! HE IS SO SO SO CUTE! I have never seen a newborn seem so aware! Oh man, I am just so sad I am not there and I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU HAVEN'T CALLED ME! I'm going insane! How is everything?? Can you believe he is over a week old?? CRAZY!
My heart is so full of love and gratitude that your sweet little boy is finally here, and that mom and baby are doing fine! Grandma Kris and Grandpa Doug are so proud!!! Love You !
I just want to kiss those cheeks, I can't believe how darling he is. JoLynn and I wanted to come see you but we have colds in our houses so we will stay far away for now -- but please let us know if you need any help or just someone to talk to.
congrats to you! he is adorable. tye says he looks just like a cummings! i am so glad you left a comment bc i had been wondering how things were going for you. so glad that he is out and that you are doing well!
Oh my gosh! He is so cute!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! FINALLY!!! I have been checking your blog like 5 times a day! HE IS SO SO SO CUTE! I have never seen a newborn seem so aware! Oh man, I am just so sad I am not there and I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU HAVEN'T CALLED ME! I'm going insane! How is everything?? Can you believe he is over a week old?? CRAZY!
ReplyDeleteMy heart is so full of love and gratitude that your sweet little boy is finally here, and that mom and baby are doing fine! Grandma Kris and Grandpa Doug are so proud!!!
ReplyDeleteLove You !
I just want to kiss those cheeks, I can't believe how darling he is. JoLynn and I wanted to come see you but we have colds in our houses so we will stay far away for now -- but please let us know if you need any help or just someone to talk to.
ReplyDeleteSis,
ReplyDeleteI loove that picture of him sleeping-too cute. Hope you're feeling well-can't wait to see you soon:)
Missy Moo
congrats to you! he is adorable. tye says he looks just like a cummings! i am so glad you left a comment bc i had been wondering how things were going for you. so glad that he is out and that you are doing well!
ReplyDelete