I can't believe how long it has been since I've blogged. We've been a bit busy with our new bundle of joy these days. We've been busy cuddling, loving, changing and nursing him (well, at least I'm nursing).
Cory is starting to track things with his eyes and I can tell that he's starting to look at us directly. He's also enjoying his new jungle gym, swatting at the toy monkey and staring at himself in the mirror. It's also a good place for him to work out some gas. We do wheels on the bus among many other fun activities.
I'm amazed how his little personality is starting to show. We love our little guy and are so happy he has joined our family!

What color are his eyes going to be?

I'm going to eat you!

Merry Christmas!
I love the pictures of Cory !! What a handsome little guy !! There is nothing as special and rewarding as the moments spent with your baby. Cherish them, before you know it he will be grown, but you will always have your memories !! Being parents is the best and being grandparents is wonderful !!
ReplyDeleteOh Brooke..I just love the pictures. Don't worry about blogging..just kiss your baby. It goes by so fast. Clea is going to be 7 months tomorrow! I can't wait until our babies can play together.
ReplyDeleteSista, those pics are soo cute! He's changing so much already. You are such a cute mom. love you tons!
ReplyDeleteMissy Moo
The picture of you looking at him is just amazing! I love it! All of the pics of him are so cute. I wish I could have held him the last time we saw him! I'm sending long distance cuddles to him RIGHT NOW!
ReplyDelete