The past couple of weeks have been a bit stressful. It's been very hard to balance taking care of Cory and work. Sometimes, I think it'd be easier if I actually went into the office so I could separate home life from work. I know I've been blessed with this opportunity to work from home, so I don't want to sound ungrateful. Cory is amazing, and it's my work that's stressing me out, not him. Being a mom is way more fun that my job.
I have an amazing husband. He has come home to a frantic and stressed out wife the last couple of days and he's dropped everything to help me. Making dinners, taking the baby for a while, and just being there. I'm hoping I can figure out how to be "present" for both Cory and for work without either one feeling neglected. We may need to look into finding someone who can come over for a couple of hours a day while I'm on conference calls.
-There, I vented... hopefully for the last time.
Sweet Daughter, I wish so much I lived closer so I could help you! Now that school is almost out for the summer, maybe you can find a neighborhood girl to help with Cory! She could take him for a nice long walk and then the house would be quiet for your calls. Good Luck Honey!
ReplyDelete