Monday, May 9, 2011

Working Woman



Last week I started working again. It mostly involved trying to get the equipment I need to work from home. Now I have it (all but a dedicated phone) and am starting to truly work. Anthony stays home in the morning until about 9:00 so I can have at least two hours of uninterrupted work. Then, it's all up to me to balance a sweet wiggly baby and work. I'll update later this week to let you know how it's going. In the mean time, Cory is in his cage.



2 comments:

  1. Good job Brooke!! You can do it. It was great to see you guys the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad and I are so proud of you and all you do for your family! We hope this new job works out and you can still have enough time to enjoy your beautiful little Cory!

    ReplyDelete