Saturday, May 28, 2011

6 Months!

Cory and his cousin Keegan at Aunt Rachael and Uncle Justin's new house on moving day!


Cory turned 6 months on Thursday. We took him in Friday to get his shots (he's such a trooper). Here are his stats:

Length: 27 inches (75th percentile)
Weight: 17 lbs, 12 oz (56th percentile)
Head: 18.1 inches (95th percentile)

He's still thinning out but the doctor says that's normal and he's perfectly healthy. The doctor commented on the junk in his belly button (that I couldn't get out) and proceeded to dig at it.... Cory didn't like that! At least I didn't have to do it ;)

We gave Cory his first taste of solid food on Wednesday. Just some rice cereal. He seems to like it alright, but I have a feeling he'll really like applesauce (which we plan on introducing next week).

1 comment:

  1. Cory is growing up way to fast! Wish we could keep him at 6 months for a few years! Six months is just perfect, so cute, and when he smiles it lights up the world! Can't get enough of the little guy!!

    ReplyDelete