Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Haircut and random Cory photos


New cut, attempting straight hair.


New cut, naturally curly hair.


Mr No Nap





Upgraded to level 2 in height for the jumparoo!


I did it; I finally got a professional hair cut. It's been so long that it's almost embarrassing (let's just say I don't think Anthony has ever been around when I've had my hair professionally cut). I've just been cutting my own hair forever. I know cutting your own hair is a bad idea, but hey, I was busy dang it (and cheap)!



2 comments:

  1. Sister-I looooove it! It's so dang cute-you look beautiful-your eyes look so pretty and blue with your hair color too. Love, Love, Love it! Missy Moo
    Oh PS-I'm loving Cory too-hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Missy, your new hair cut is super cute!!! It does show off your beautiful big blue eyes!

    Cory is such a sweetie! I miss you guys! Hope you can make the camp-out in September!

    ReplyDelete