I got bored and decided I'd go to a website that morphs photos together to determine what your kid will look like. The kid's not "bad" looking, but he is a little creepy for some reason.
I think your little boy will be the cutest ever ! If he has Brooke's eyes and Anthony's hair, how could you go wrong ! Can't wait for him to get here ! Only 15 more weeks to go !
Sister, I really think it's the creepy grin-if you cover that up he's really cute. I don't think that hat is helping. hehe. Your actual baby is going to be adorable-just like you and Anthony-love you guys:)
Not creepy, actually a pretty darn cute kid! Although I bet he looks more like you at first and then ends up looking more like Anthony. Kids just morph.
I think your little boy will be the cutest ever ! If he has Brooke's eyes and Anthony's hair, how could you go wrong ! Can't wait for him to get here ! Only 15 more weeks to go !
ReplyDeleteSister, I really think it's the creepy grin-if you cover that up he's really cute. I don't think that hat is helping. hehe. Your actual baby is going to be adorable-just like you and Anthony-love you guys:)
ReplyDeleteNot creepy, actually a pretty darn cute kid! Although I bet he looks more like you at first and then ends up looking more like Anthony. Kids just morph.
ReplyDelete