Sunday, August 15, 2010

Starting to buy for baby

I've been really concerned that we don't have anything for our upcoming bundle of joy. Anthony helped ease my nerves by taking me to Ikea and getting the crib, bedding and changing table... along with a cute portable changing pad that looks like a frog. We won't be able to set it up until the bathroom is completed (the construction items are in the baby's room), but it made me feel a little better to at least start gathering items. The crib and changing table are in the basement in boxes. We think we'll have a "party" putting the stuff together sometime. Hooray for cute baby stuff!

5 comments:

  1. Sista,
    I'm glad you got to go out and get some things. I love that frog changing pad! How cute! Don't forget we'll be throwing you a shower too. Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such cute furniture. I love Ikea. Hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see that you have started gathering baby's furniture. Dad and I have a check to help with the furniture. We need to plan a baby shower !! Let us know when and what you need !! We're so excited about your baby boy !!!!
    Love you !

    ReplyDelete
  4. What bedding did you pick out?! I loved the ikea bedding and I am sure you got some super cute ones! I need your address to start sending you things! I think you are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katie, we got the bedding that has "Hello my little friends" written on it. There's a cute little book/theme that goes along with it. It's got alligators and frogs on it. Ikea is the best, especially because they are so reasonably priced! I'll email you my address from my personal email so I don't post it all over the web :-)

    ReplyDelete