Here's what I've been doing for the last week or so. Tomorrow I'll paint the ceiling and hopefully start on the walls. I got some low VOC paint from Benjamin Moore. It was super expensive but they guaranteed it will only take two coats and doesn't need primer. I'll put that theory to the test!
hey it looks amazing!! Kevin and I are just mudding the bathroom here after we spent hours stripping the wallpaper. Nasty stuff. I can't wait to see it! So guess what... I am coming out on October 2nd for a week!!! My parent's have their timeshare at Snowbird and pretty much me and my mom are staying up there the whole time. I was thinking you should come up for a girls night or something! Look at your schedule and let me know! Oh and I am flying out on the 18th of December so I can't wait to meet your little one!
ReplyDelete