Baby Shower: I had a fantastic time at my baby shower last weekend! My sweet mom, Missy and Amy threw an amazing shower and I got lots of cute outfits for our little tyke. I don't have any photos that I personally took, but I know my mom and sister took a bunch (most of them are embarrassing). I do have one photo that Laura sent me (my face has gotten so fat!). My hat says "Mom to Be" (like you couldn't tell anyway!). Thanks to everyone for such nice presents and for being there for our growing little family.
Sister, You look adorable! I had so much fun at your shower-especially with cake incident:) love you
ReplyDeleteMissy Moo
Can't believe my baby is having a baby!!
ReplyDeleteI had a great time at your baby shower! Anthony's mom and sisters fit perfectly with our silly family! What a group of laughing ladies!!