A little friend for our little one.
Disregard the tools hanging around.... I'm working on picking those up. The crib converts to a toddler bed when he gets bigger.
We put the changing table together last night. What's nice about this piece is when he grows out of it, it converts into just a chest of drawers.
Close up of the way cute bassinet my mom purchased for the family.
Lovin' it! SO CUTE! Needs a new baby to make it perfect!
ReplyDeleteP.S. All the people at the party were mormon and came from a few different wards in the area.
Your little Cory is going to be so spoiled ! I can hardly wait to get started ! His bedroom is looking great !
ReplyDeleteHow cute! I love the green and frog theme. I need to come see it in person soon-hope you're feeling good cute sista!
ReplyDeleteMissy Moo Moo
I love everything you have done with the room and the bathroom. I get a lot of satisfaction seeing how fun projects, like the bathroom and baby's room, come together. You should be proud of your work. Now all that is left is bringing home the baby.
ReplyDelete