Sista, It looks awesome! I really like the rug and shower curtain you picked out. I can't wait to see photos of the bassinet, and baby's room soon. Love ya! Missy Moo
I'm so proud of you guys ! The bathroom looks fantastic !! I think the rug looks great with the shower curtain ! It may have taken a few months to complete, but it was well worth it !
Sista, It looks awesome! I really like the rug and shower curtain you picked out. I can't wait to see photos of the bassinet, and baby's room soon. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteMissy Moo
IT LOOKS SO GOOD! Congrats! Have you used it yet?!
ReplyDeleteI'm so proud of you guys ! The bathroom looks fantastic !! I think the rug looks great with the shower curtain ! It may have taken a few months to complete, but it was well worth it !
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see your new den and Cory's room !!
I love it! The shower curtain is way cute.
ReplyDeleteYup, we are using it and it is fabulous!!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE everything you picked out! They didn't have such great stuff when we had Katie and I LOVE your bathroom. Can I stop by and see it sometime?
ReplyDeleteSure! Stop by anytime!
ReplyDelete