
Bathroom Update: We got the wainscoting and the crown moulding in this weekend. We also painted it to add an extra layer of protection. We also got the toilet in! I'm so grateful to have an upstairs toilet! Now, all we need to do is put in the sink and accessories (toilet paper holder, towel rack, shower curtain rod, etc.) and install the door (yes, I've been using the bathroom without a door). The end is in sight!
Rocko Update: Rocko is doing well. He's on 4 different kinds of medication right now (was 5 originally). He has to be crated during the day so he doesn't run around and over do it. We're figuring out how to work full time and take care of a re-cooperating puppy these days. I hope we get it down soon.
I thought your good news moment on Sunday was spot-on. Even non-pregnant ladies must admit having a working toilet on the main floor is awesome!
ReplyDeletelove the bathroom and miss my rocko! Wish I was there to help!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see your beautiful bathroom !! Now the really fun stuff starts--The baby's room !!
ReplyDeleteLove You Tons, mom