Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Maternity Leave and Work

I just have to say, I'm really grateful for my job. I've been truly blessed to work for a company that is flexible in my work arrangements. I'm planning on taking 10 weeks off for maternity leave. After the 10 weeks is over, my boss agreed that I could telecommute from home full time. I'd plan on coming in every other Friday for a little face time, but it would not be required. I like the face-to-face interaction, so I'll most likely come in and visit every once in a while. I was originally hoping for part-time, but they really need a full-time employee. I think this is a fair agreement and am grateful for their flexibility. I feel this is truly and answer to our prayers.

3 comments:

  1. Sister, I'm so excited for you! That's awesome you get to work from home:) Love you tons!
    Missy Moo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke, I'm so happy for you and Anthony ! Working from home will be wonderful for your little family ! Sure wish they would have had such a thing, when we were raising you kids. Cory will be lucky to have his mom at home with him !
    Love you guys ! mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. ARE YOU SERIOUS?! That is SO awesome!! Congrats! I think that you will really enjoy having something to do after 10 weeks at home. That is a really great deal (part time would have been better, but still great!)! Thinking of you lots! Have you had your ward shower yet? How's the nursery coming? SEND PICS!!

    ReplyDelete