Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Nesting

Another shot of the changing table and seating. The bassinet will go in our room while he's super little. We also got a new lamp that matches some we have throughout the house.

I purchased a cute hanging basket from Ikea that looks like a frog.


We also purchased the new bookcase. I put it together yesterday and placed some of the stuffed animals we purchased in them. Need to get more books.....

Here's his closet. I've got the left side with clothing and blankets and the right side with other baby items. I hope I have enough clothes for the guy!

4 comments:

  1. Sister-I looooove it! That closet organizer is awesome. That hanging frog on the wall is adorable-and useful! I can't wait to come see it. Now we just need Cory here:) Love you so much! Missy Moo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cory's bedroom looks so warm and cozy! I can just picture mommy sitting in the chair with her sweet little baby! You guys have done a wonderful job! I agree with Missy, I can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT! Nesting has been good to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke sorry I missed the baby shower, but will be dropping off my shower gift this weekend!

    ReplyDelete