Monday, November 15, 2010

Quick Rocko Update


I took Rocko to the vet today and they did an x-ray on his leg that he had surgery on a little over a month ago. Everything is looking really good! The bone is healing correctly, but he has a little bit of swelling so they gave us some anti-inflammatory medicine to give him over the next week or so. We don't have to crate him anymore during the day and he can have access to the three stairs to go outside (he's not allowed to go up or down the big stairs yet- probably another month before that can happen). We are so happy that he is doing better!

2 comments:

  1. Sister, I'm glad Rocko is doing well. Palmer gives him a big shout out! Woof! Woof!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your little Rocko is doing better! I could just imagine you holding Rocko in on arm and Cory in the other!! What a good mom!!

    ReplyDelete