Well, my first week of real work is almost over. I think my co-workers forgot that I am only working 20 hours a week. They keep assigning me things and I pretty much already have 20 hours of meetings a week. It's been a bit difficult to get Cory to stay quiet during my meetings. Anthony has been a big help in the mornings, but most of my meetings are after he leaves for the day. I'm sure in time, I'll be able to figure it out.
On a side note, Anthony got me Zumba for Mother's Day. If you don't know what Zumba is, you should check it out. It's a way fun workout (you feel kind of lame doing it at first) where you will be doing it for an hour and it just whizzes by! I've been shaking my groove thang!
Here's Cory watching me shake it!
I looked up Zumba and it sounds like something your old mom could do!! Have fun with it, and try not to work to hard at your job. 20 hours a week is alot to do with a baby depending on you! As dad says,"Everything in moderation!" Love You Tons!
ReplyDeleteSista you must tell me where Anthony got Zumba! I've been wanting to try it forever, but didn't want to go to the gym to one of their classes. Great job with working-hopefully they realize you have too much and lay off soon. You're amazing-love you!
ReplyDeleteMissy Moo
Sista- I think he got it from Amazon.com. You should come by sometime and we can do it together and you can decide if you want to buy it. Warning... it'll make you sweat like crazy!
ReplyDeleteDo you like it? Rog's mom loves it & he bought her the set from Amazon.
ReplyDelete