Friday, October 8, 2010

A few crazy days




I've been meaning to put up some photos of the completed shower, medicine cabinet and vanity lights but it's been a few crazy days.
We had a bit of a scare with the baby this week. I apparently caught a pretty bad viral infection which caused me to become very dehydrated and put me into pre-term labor. I was at the hospital pretty much all of Wednesday and was released late that night. Modern medicine is a miracle and I'm so grateful for everyones support during this scary time. The baby and I are doing well now and Anthony's just about over the infection as well. Thanks again to loving family and friends that looked out for us. We love you!

3 comments:

  1. BATHROOM LOOKS GREAT! Love the lights and can't wait to see it with the beadboard! I love you dearly and am SO glad you are okay! I forgot to tell you that those booties are only newborn to 3 months so make sure you put them on him sooner than later so he can actually wear them once! I only put Cora's on her twice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your bathroom looks awesome! I love it! I didn't know you had to go to the hospital. I'm so glad that you and the baby are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really gave us a scare!! I'm so happy that you and Cory are OK!! I'm glad to hear that Anthony is getting better! Be a good girl and get alot of rest. So glad that your bathroon is almost done. It's been a long haul, but it looks beautiful! Please call after Rocko's
    surgery, and let us know how he's doing.

    ReplyDelete